EvE Online - a world, a home, amongst the stars. These are the voyages of an EvE 'noob' from day one. I hope we have an enjoyable trip...

Sunday 2 January 2011

Old Proverb

Being new to the Blogosphere there is a temptation to post each day to maintain a stream of dialogue about your observations on the world.

However I am also a subscriber to the old addage -

"Better to have people think you a fool  than open your mouth and prove them right."

So for today - that will have to do.

My next post will concern my application to and subsequent membership of Eve Uni.  If you haven't looked over their new site yet I'd really recommend it.  It's an excellent source of info and, along with the Uni Wiki, is all you could really ask for as a new player like myself.

o7

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment