EvE Online - a world, a home, amongst the stars. These are the voyages of an EvE 'noob' from day one. I hope we have an enjoyable trip...

Thursday 20 January 2011

Hmm - not sure?

During a mining op tonight I promised to put up a larger pic of my alt Jahkin Bo'az.  I need a view on whether he appears somewhat lopsided OR if he has a laconic grin coupled with a Sean Connery eyebrow thing going on.... again, any views please? (to avoid any confusion I was aiming for the latter - not the former).

2 comments:

  1. I think the problem is with the lighting: the right eye is too much in the shadow, imbalancing his picture. Otherwise it's an interestingly unique face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thining 'stroke victum' which dont get me wrong, I am toting as a good thing. It suggests a bad ass with high blood pressure who has the potential to snap at any given moment. Imbrace the asymmetry

    ReplyDelete